Easter’s on its way! That means the kids need to be ready for photo ops with the Easter bunny. Style your tot in their Sunday best with our favorite picks from handmade, organic, and fair-trade designers. These ethically made items are so comfy and cute that your kids will want to wear them long after spring.
1. Organic Henry Henley, Lucy & Leo.
2. Handmade Emil Cap, Junior Baby Hatter.
3. Handmade Baby Bunny, 3 and 3 Heirloom Dolls.
4. Fair-trade Stripe Short, Lucy & Leo.
5. Chromium free leather TOT Moccasins, Max & Ola.
Growing up in a colorful Caribbean family as a first-generation American gave me an appreciation for different cultures. I gravitate towards things that are eclectic, ethnic, vintage, colorful, and have multiple influences. My training in theatrical costume design satiated my obsession of different time periods and places and gave me a creative outlet through millinery and costume construction. I love hat making because hats are nostalgic yet timeless.